The acquisition of 46.5% of SAT (Modena) is concluded and the merger is approved in July 2007

The purchase deed was signed for the acquisition of 46.5% of SAT Spa for a consideration of 34 million Euros, following the award of the deal in the first half of 2006. The remaining portion of 53.5% of the share capital is held by the municipalities of Sassuolo, Formigine, Maranello, Fiorano and Serramazzoni.


Share it on your social network:

Or you can just copy and share this url

Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Sempre abilitato